Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sign up, folks.

Please, please sign up as a follower so that I know you've seen the site. Updates will happen weekly, hopefully. Items not claimed will be taken care of in the best way I see fit.

If there is something in particular you are looking for, let me know and I'll do my best. I have to warn you, though. I do not know what is what downstairs. Thus the pictures and the auction.

We've discovered many wedding and bridesmaids dresses upstairs. Merry Christmas, ladies!!! You get them back (after I try each one on and pretend)! Once again, I'm not really sure who's is who's, so you may get your sisters. Merry Christmas! I just gave you a Christmas present to give your sister! Yay!!!

With each auction, I will also scan in a recipe from Grandma's recipe box. Hopefully, it will be the one you remember making that one time.

Finally, there is also a lot of pictures. I'm already going through "stuff", and I don't know who the pics are of. Will anyone please, please, PLEASE volunteer to take the pictures?

Okay. So add yourself as a follower now. And volunteer for picture gathering. And get ready to make one of grandma's recipes. And find a place to store your wedding dress. And find me a job. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Please come follow my blog...it's so sad with no followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding dresses are not mine. My first was borrowed and returned (much like Husband #1) and my second is in my basement (much like Husband #2).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stupid, I know (especially since I am not very sentimental)but if you get down to the Christmas stuff there is a particular ornament that I want. It looks like a gazebo (or maybe it is a lantern). Anyway, I remember three -- blue, red and green.

    ReplyDelete